Saturday, August 21, 2010

I believe......

I believe that having a few really true great friendships is much better than a multitude of so so ones.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my one true savior.
I believe that the more you work at something the better it becomes.
I believe that it's okay to turn off the phones, TV and computer to spend quality time with your family.
I believe that the Lord does hear and answer my prayers.
I believe that if you home school, it should be about learning and not about sheltering your children from the real world.
I believe that it's okay to let go of people that cause you pain, even if it's a family member.
I believe that television shows need to be more wholesome and less about sex.
I believe that going to church does not make you a good christian.
I believe that not going to church doesn't make you a bad one.
I believe in school uniforms.
I believe that you should really stand up for what you believe in, even if it means saying goodbye.
I believe that pity only gets you so far in this life then you need to make it on your own.
I believe that if your house is dirty, it's not the end of the world.
I believe that actions speak louder than words.
I believe that sometimes laughter is the best medicine.
I believe that children who are spanked become better adults.
I believe that everyone needs help every now and then.
I believe that just because you ask for forgiveness in church, doesn't give you the right to blatantly sin the rest of the week.
I believe that children are truly a blessing from God.
I believe that no matter what, my husband will always be there for me.
I believe that if you lie, you will always get caught.
I believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman.
I believe you should be married before you have children.
I believe that the Arizona illegal immigrant law should be brought to Florida.
I believe that children should be able to play team sports in P.E., keep score and lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment